Hortonworks and Yahoo! are pleased to host the 6th Annual Hadoop Summit, the leading conference for the Apache Hadoop community. This two-day event will feature many of the Apache Hadoop thought leaders who will showcase successful Hadoop use cases, share development and administration tips and tricks, and educate organizations about how best to leverage Apache Hadoop as a key component in their enterprise data architecture. It will also be an excellent networking event for developers, architects, administrators, data analysts, data scientists and vendors interested in advancing, extending or implementing Apache Hadoop.
Hadoop Summit Community Choice is now closed! With over 300 sessions, and around 6000 users casting more than 15,000 votes there was a lot of excitement to participate and influence the results - thanks to everyone for your contribution. At the end of the process, the selectees are:
- Application and Data Science Track: Watching Pigs Fly with the Netflix Hadoop Toolkit (Netflix)
- Deployment and Operations Track: Continuous Integration for the Applications on top of Hadoop (Yahoo!)
- Enterprise Data Architecture Track: Next Generation Analytics: A Reference Architecture (Mu Sigma)
- Future of Apache Hadoop Track: Jubatus: Real-time and Highly-scalable Machine Learning Platform (Preferred Infrastructure, Inc.)
- Hadoop (Disruptive) Economics Track: Move to Hadoop, Go Fast and Save Millions: Mainframe Legacy Modernization (Sears Holding Corp.)
- Hadoop-driven Business / BI Track: Big Data, Easy BI (Yahoo!)
- Reference Architecture Track: Genie – Hadoop Platformed as a Service at Netflix (Netflix)
Thank you to the Track Chairs and Content Selection Committees for making your final selections Hadoop Summit content. The current list of confirmed sessions is now available. We’ll be adding more content in the coming weeks and finalizing the schedule.
We hope you can join us at Hadoop Summit in June. If you haven’t register, do it now: http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/register/