We’re happy to announce that sessions and the schedule for Hadoop Summit Europe are now available. Hadoop Summit is taking place in March 20-21, 2013 at Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam. The two-day event will feature 35 sessions given by leading Hadoop experts representing more than 25 different organizations (Adobe, Cloudera, eBay, Facebook, Hortonworks, HP, HSBC, Intel, LinkedIn, Red Hat, Twitter, Yahoo) focuses on key projects, practical guides and research efforts driving innovation in and around Hadoop ecosystem.
Here are some highlights for the upcoming summit:
- Become a Hadoop ninja with our pre-conference trainings on Apache Hadoop on Windows, Developing Solution with Apache Hadoop and Apache Hadoop Essentials
- Participate in Big Data Camp, interact with your peers during our Birds of a Feather sessions and hear new ideas during our many lightning talks
- 2 days. 35 sessions. All Hadoop. All the time. Some highlighted sessions:
- Hadoop Summit Community Choice selected talks
- Scaling Big Data Mining Infrastructure: The Twitter Experience
- Hadoop Operations at LinkedIn
- Hadoop and the Enterprise Data Warehouse
Registration is now open, and attendees can take advantage of the super early- bird discount until January 11.
Interested in any of our sessions? Help us spread the word and share them using #hadoopsummit. And if you haven’t already, remember to follow @hadoopsummit on Twitter or find us on Facebook to stay informed!
See you all at Hadoop Summit Europe!